I Scope and definitions of our relation with entrepreneurs
(1) Our offer is dedicated to entrepreneurs. The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions between us and an entrepreneur ("contractor") and are valid at the time of the order.
(2) "Contractor" in these terms and conditions means any natural or legal person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that can be attributed to its commercial or independent professional activity.
II Conclusion of a contract, storage of contract
(1) The following provisions apply to the contract for purchase via our online shop labelpartners.com including subdomains.
(2) The contract is concluded with
LABEL PARTNERS S.R.L.
Via Roma 11/8
(3) The presentation of goods in our online shop is not a legally binding contract, but only a non-binding invitation to the contractor to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the contractor makes a binding offer for him to conclude a purchase contract. Acceptance of the offer shall be in text form or by sending the ordered goods within the stated delivery times on this site.
(4) On receipt of an order in our online shop the following rules apply: The contractor concludes the purchase contract by successfully passing the order procedure.
The order consists of the following steps:
1) Select the desired product
2) Confirm by clicking the button "Add to Cart"
3) examination of the information in your shopping cart
4) click on the button "Checkout"
5) enter your name, address and payment method
6) sudmit the binding order
The consumer can get before the mandatory sending the order by pressing the information contained in the web browser used by his "back" button to check its information back to the website where the customer's details are recorded and correct input errors or by Close the Internet browser to cancel the order process. We acknowledge receipt of your order directly through an automatically generated e-mail (acknowledgment of receipt). This does not yet accept the offer, the acceptance of the offer in writing, in writing or by sending the ordered goods within a week.
(5) Storage of contract for purchase via our online shop: We save the contract text and send you the order data and our General Terms and Conditions by e-mail. The terms and conditions at any time, see also under http://www.labelpartners.com/conditions.html.
(6) The Customer consents to the representation of images of the labels produced for him for promotional and demonstration purposes on the Internet and in other media by label partner.
III Prices, Shipping, Payment, Maturity
(1) The prices are net prices without VAT EU. There are also possible shipping costs that can be found on the shipping costs page. If the entrepreneur does not have a valid VAT ID, he has to pay 22% of VAT.
(2) The contractor has the option of paying in advance by bank transfer, Paypal or Credit Card.
(3) The contractor agrees to pay the purchase price immediately after sending the order.
IV Sampling, Delivery
(1) If not clearly stated differently in the product description, all items shipped immediately after production.
(2) We do not ship any goods before receiving the payment.
(3) During the production process, a digital photo of the item is delivered to the customer for approval. After the approval it is not possible any more to change the item and also a possible complaint will only be accepted, if the item that was delivered is significantly different from the approved sample.
V Retention of title
All goods remain our property unless the full purchase price and all possible additional costs have been paid.
Since we have to keep free machine places for all costum made items to meet the lead times, the cancellation of the contract is only possible within 24 hours after the order submission. Should we already have made steps for preparing a production or should we already have started the sampling or the production itself during this period, it is not possible to cancel the contract any more. The cancellation may be declared in written form (e.g. letter, fax, email) and can be sent without giving any reason.
The revocation must be sent to:
LABEL PARTNERS S.R.L.
Via Roma 11/8
Fax: +39 010 6801614
VII Contract language
The contract language is English.
VIII Place of jurisdiction and applicable law
If the user has her permanent residence in the UK, the use of this website and all contracts concluded with us are based on the law of the United Kingdom and the place of jurisdiction in this case is London. If the user has his permanent residence outside of the UK, the law of the Italian Republic applies and in this case the place of jurisdiction is Genoa. Since we cannot know and follow other countries' legal regulations, the application of any other national law except from the ones mentioned above is explicetely excluded.
IX Customer Service
Our customer service is available on working days from 9:00 bis 18:00 h CET at
Phone: +44 20 34755077
State of Terms: May 29, 2016